Sprighten Guardian TouchFlex Black Nitrile PF, Medical/Exam Grade, 4.0 mil Disposable Gloves (Box of 100)
TouchFlex Black Nitrile Powder-Free Disposable Gloves are made for sure grip, strength, durability, elasticity and comfort. A practical alternative for people with latex sensitivities, they will provide the protection you need without impairing your ability to manipulate and feel. The nitrile exam gloves are an easy way to prevent the spread of bacteria when you are dealing with open sores or other potentially contagious situations.
TouchFlex Black Nitrile PF Disposable Glove
- Latex Free
- Powder Free
- 4.0 mil
- Length: 9.5"
- Premium quality, strength and durability, Nitrile is resistant to tears, cuts, punctures, abrasives and chemicals
- Highly elastic with excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, Nitrile feels more natural and than vinyl or latex and is more comfortable to wear over long periods
- Latex-free, non-allergenic and non-irritating. The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder.
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand). Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit.
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.