Tychem TK Level A Suits
Tychem TK Suits provide you with the best protection you can wear in hazardous chemical environments. These suits offer excellent performance and dependable protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. Features an expandable back making them fit comfortably when wearing a SCBA unit. Tychem suits are extremely durable and puncture resistant. Includes aluminized fiberglass overcover, storage bag and Bata Hazmax® boots. Choose from a standard or wide view faceshield. Available in size small-5X.
This Tychem TK Level A suit is NFPA 1991 Certified passing the optional limited chemical flash fire protection for escape and optional liquefied gas protection.
- Includes aluminized fiberglass overcover
- Expandable back
- 48" zipper with double storm flap and Velcro closure
- 2 layer faceshield (10 mil Teflon®/40 mil PVC)
- One glove system (a hazmat glove with an outer Kevlar® glove, Nomex® inner glove, and a fluoropolymer barrier film)
- 3 exhaust valves
- Attached sock boots with boot flaps
- Waist belt with 3 belt loops
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.