Unsupported Nitrile, Unlined with Sandpatch Grip Glove - 22 Mil (1 DZ)
The 50-N2272G glove is ideal for a variety of applications including chemical processing, oil refining & petrochemicals, food processing, aerospace & automotive degreasing, automotive assembly & painting, machining operations, metal fabrication, graphic arts & printing cleanup and furniture manufacturing & electronics.
- Provides superior resistance to physical hazards such as cut, puncture, snag and abrasion and many chemical hazards including solvents and oil based chemicals
- Unlined to reduce potential of product contamination
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Sandpatch pattern for an enhanced grip
- Chlorinated to harden and cleanse the surface of the glove
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Assurance Unsupported Nitrile
- 22 Mil
- Overall Length 18 inches
- Green - Unlined
- Sandpatch Grip - Straight Cuff
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.