Urethane Wheel Chock-1200 Series
The 1200 Series Urethane Wheel Chocks are designed for the mining and construction industries. Features a "How to Use" guideline molded into each wheel chock for additional safety and convenience. Rated for haul trucks with tire size up to 105 inch (2667 mm) diameter and load capacity up to 120 tons.
- Designed for the mining and construction industries
- Rated for haul trucks with tire sizes up to 105 inches
- Tough urethane construction
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Recessed carrying handle on back of chock
- Resistant to damage from oil and chemicals
- Optional mounting brackets available
OSHA SPECFIES 1910.178 (k) Trucks and railroad cars. (1) the brakes of highway trucks shall be set and wheel chocks placed under the rear wheels to prevent the trucks from rolling while they are boarded with powered industrial trucks.
- Length-17 inches (432 mm)
- Width-14 inches (356 mm)
- Height-14 inches (356 mm)
- Weight-25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.