3M™ Versaflo™ M-405 Respiratory Helmet Assembly , with Standard Visor and Shroud
3M™ Versaflo™ Respiratory Helmet Assembly M-405, with Standard Visor and Shroud, 1 Each
3M™ M-405 Versaflo™ Respiratory Helmet Assembly Used with an approved air source, M-400 Series helmets provide respiratory (OSHA APF=1000) and limited head (ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type 1 Class G) and eye (ANSI Z87.1-2010) protection. The M-405 assembly includes a standard visor and standard shroud.
3M M-400 Series Helmets, 3MMM-405 Helmet with Standard Visor and Shroud The Versaflo M-405 headgear from 3M combines OSHA approved respiratory protection, ANSI approved eye protection, and head and shoulder protection into one lightweight piece. This headgear was designed to be versatile and comfortable to increase worker compliance. Adjustable air deflectors allow the wearer to control the direction of airflow inside the helmet. The articulating ratchet suspension makes headgear easily cusomized to each user. Parts are easily removable, which makes cleaning and maintenance simple. The new visor design provides excellent peripheral and downward vision with little distortion. Suitable for a varitey of applications such as manufacturing, automotive assembly, or foundries. The M-405 assembly includes a M-925 Visor, M-444 Inner Collar and M-445 Outer Shroud. The M-925 visor is made of polycarbonate. The M-445 shroud is appropriate for general purpose use. Air source and breathing tube sold separately.
- General purpose shroud
- Standard faceshield
- Standard visor
- Adjustable airflow
- Articulating ratchet suspension
- Style: 3M Versaflo Respiratory Helmet Assembly M-405, with Standard Visor and Shroud
- Type: Helmet
- Color: Gray
- Headgear Type: Helmet with Faceshield
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: Headgear
- Recommended Industry: General Manufacturing, Transportation
- Valve Type: Air Regulating Valve, Cooling/Heating Valve, Low Pressure Valve
- Air Sources Approved With: GVP PAPR, Breathe Easy PAPR, Versaflo TR-300 PAPR, Adflo PAPR, V-Series Supplied Air Valves
- US OSHA Assigned Protection Factor: 1000
- Additional US Certification (Eye & Face Protection): ANSI Z87.1 - 2010 (Z87+)
- Additional US Certification (Head Protection): ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 (Type 1, Class G)
- Visor: M-925 Standard Visor
- Visor Material: Polycarbonate
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.