3M™ Versaflo™ TR-614N PAPR Assembly (Std Battery, BT-30 Breathing Tube, EC Belt)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Versaflo 3MMTR-614N PAPR Assembly - Std Battery, BT-30 Breathing Tube, EC Belt PAPR Systems, (Powered Air-Purifying Respirators), help to defend against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear agents which is an important safety in protecting yourself against harmful hazards. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), in addition to the U.S. Army Soldier Biological and Chemical command (SBCCOM) and National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) continue to promote assurance of safety by continuous developments and testings which include appropriate standards & procedures for all classes of respirators. Standards development efforts have come up with a standard for Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) which 3M has focused putting the best technology together to not only create a PAPR system you need, but the insurance you expect.
The 3M Versaflo PAPR Assembly TR-614N includes motor/blower TR-602N, standard battery TR-630, length adjusting breathing tube BT-30, easy clean belt TR-627 and airflow indicator TR-971. The TR-614N assembly may be combined with 3M Versaflo branded headtops and filters or cartridges to create a complete, compact, light weight, easy-to-use PAPR for protection against certain particulates, vapors and gases. Single and four bay chargers are available to charge the battery included in the TR-614N assembly. The TR-614N assembly may be the prefered choice of customers working in dusty environments such as pharmaceutical, dry food or dry cosmetic manufacturing.
- Style: 3M Versaflor TR-614N PAPR Assembly
- Includes: motor/blower (3MMTR-602N), standard battery (3MMTR-630), length adjusting breathing tube (3MMBT-30), easy clean belt (3MMTR-627) and airflow indicator (3MMTR-971).
- Battery Life: 5.5 to 13 hours
- Battery Type: Standard Capacity Lithium Ion - Rechargeable
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Standards/Approvals: NIOSH Approved
- Multiple airflow rate options for user comfort
- Ergonomically designed to fit close to the body and allow for greater movement in tight work spaces
- Multiple belt size adjustments and extenders for proper fit and comfort
- Belt designed with flexible air channels to help minimize heat build-up and provide wide, comfortable support.
- LED status lights for battery charge on both the battery and the turbo
- Low-charge warnings, including vibratory, audible and visual alarms
- PAPR alarm provides approximately 15 minutes of warning prior to automatic low-power shutdown
- Easy tool-free maintenance
- Color-indicated touch points
- Low-flow and low-battery alarms
- Battery charge and particulate filter loading status indicators
- Meets iP53 rating while in use in decontamination shower
- Meets IP67 rating when used with cleaning and storage plugs to enable full submersion for easy clean-up and decontamination
- Pre-calibration makes product ready to use, directly out of the box
Headtops, filters, cartridges and battery charger sold separately.
Additional Information on Versaflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator TR-600 Series:
Comfort: Designed to handle heavy use and prolonged wear. Provides comfort for workers who need protection throughout the entire day. Ergonomically engineered to present robust and lightweight comfort for long shifts at work.
Endurance: Equipped with two powerful battery options designed to be both efficient and intuitive. With battery performance lasting up to eight hours, with users having long run time and less charging time to ultimately reduce downtime. Along with power, the TR-600 battery delivers intuitive charge level indicators on the battery and PAPR user interface to help make sure you're prepared and getting the most out of the battery while in use on the job.
Easy Usage: Features a user-friendly design with intuitive, colored interactive touch points and visual, vibratory and audible low-flow indicators. This robust yet lightweight product with a smooth surface design is quick and easy to clean.
Note: A fully customized system can be assembled by purchasing components separately, including: Headtops, Breathing Tubes, Blowers, Belts, Batteries, Charging Stations, Filters & Cartridges, Filter Covers, Spark Arrestors, Cleaning & Protective Accessories and Airflow Indicators
PARTS INCLUDED IN PAPR ASSEMBLY: (click part number for details)
|3MMTR-602N||Versaflo TR-600 Series Powered Air Purifying Respirator Unit|
|3MMTR-630||TR-600 Versaflo Standard Battery|
|3MMBT-30||Length-Adjusting Breathing Tube|
|3MMTR-627||Versaflo TR-600 Series Easy Clean Belt|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.