Goatskin Leather Kevlar® Stitched Mig Tig Welder's Glove - Leather Slip-On Cuff
PIP Top Grain Goatskin Leather with Kevlar Stitching Mig Tig Welder's Glove is ideally used for welding and automotive assembly.
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- Top Grain Goatskin
- Clute Pattern
- 2-inch Leather Cuff
- Top Grain Goatskin leather construction is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Clute cut provides a roomy fit
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Leather slip-on cuff allows for easy on and off
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.