Top Grain Leather with Kevlar® Stitched Mig Tig Welder's Glove - Split Leather Gauntlet Cuff
PIP Top Grain Pigskin Leather with Kevlar Stitching Mig Tig Welder's Glove is ideally used for Mig Tig welding and automotive assembly.Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- Top Grain Pigskin
- Split Leather Cuff
- Unlined Palm
- Straight Thumb
- Top Grain Pigskin leather construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Split leather gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection and allows for easy on and off
- Unlined palm for dexterity
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.