3M™ Welding Helmet 10 with Auto-Darkening Filter 10V 101121, Shades 10-12
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Welding Helmet 10 with Auto-Darkening Filter 10V, Welding Safety 3MM101121 With Auto-Darkening Filters, its viewing lens provides user-selectable dark shades such as shade 10 through shade 12. Two sensors in the lens activate the Auto Darkening Filter when an arc is struck. Its lens then switches from light to dark shade in approximately 0.1 milliseconds giving its users instantaneous transition from light to dark shade while sustaining an optimal view for torch placement and weld puddle control. When welding is complete, this filter automatically returns to light shade 3 with a delay of approximately 40-250 milliseconds which allows almost immediate inspection of the weld pool and preparation for the next weld. Using an Auto-Darkening Filter reduces the need to flip the helmet up and down also allows welder to easily work more consistently which increases productivity by reducing the stop-and-start time needed with passive lens welding helmets.
The 3M 101121 Welding Helmet 10 with Auto-Darkening Filter 10V is effective for Stick and MIG Welding Processes. Designed with a user-selectable Dark Shades 10 through 12 with Light State of Shade 3. Two User-Selectable Sensitivity Levels.
- Fully assembled welding helmet comes ready to use
- Auto darkening filter (ADF) transitions from light to dark shade in approximately .1 milliseconds after welding arc is detected
- Low-cost welding helmet offers professional grade features
- Lightweight helmet meets U.S. government high impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Helmet design allows compatibility with select 3M disposable welding respirators
- 1.73 in. x 3.66 in. ADF viewing area
- User-selectable dark shades 10 through 12
- Brand 3M
- Style: 3M Welding Helmet 10 with Auto-Darkening Filter 10V, 101121
- Product Category: Welding Safety
- Product Style: Welding Helmet
- ADF Shade Range: Variable 10-12
- ADF Viewing Area (hxw): 1.73x3.66in
- Battery Life: 1500 hours
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Headgear Type: Welding Helmet
- Product Series: 10 Series Welding Helmet
- Sensitivity: 2 Level (MIG/MAG, Stick)
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2010
- User Type: Student, Part Time Welder
- Visor Type: Auto-Darkening Filter
- Welding Features: Traditional Headgear
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.