3M Speedglas Utility Welding Helmet
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
The most affordable auto-darkening filter from Speedglas! The new 3M Speedglas Utility Welding Helmet is specially designed for MIG (GMAW) and stick (SMAW) welding only. This helmet is perfect for the serious part-time welder, as well as for maintenance welding on farm equipment, automobiles, and any other MIG or stick project.
The Speedglas Utility Welding Helmet is one of the most affordable auto-darkening filter and helmet from the world's leading manufacturer.
- Auto Off: Turns off filter 30 minutes after last arc.
- Immediate Off: Simply hold ON/AUTO OFF button down for two seconds.
- UV/IR protection is constant even when filter is OFF or in the shade 3 light state.
- Meets or exceeds all USA standards.
- Super durable, extremely lightweight, chemical and heat resistant nylon helmet.
- Outstanding optical clarity.
- Extremely dependable performance.
3M Speedglas Utility Specifications:
Light Shade: 3
Dark Shade: factory-set at 10
Off (Fail-Safe) Shade: nominal 6
Viewing Area: 3.57" x 1.68" (91mm x 43mm)
Weight, Helmet With Filter: 17.1oz (486g)
Battery Life (Average): 2000 hours
Operating Temperature: 23° to 131°F (-5° to 55°C)
Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2003
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.