3M™ Auto-Darkening Filter 10V 100013, Variable Shades 10-12
3M Auto-Darkening Filter 10V, Welding Safety 3MM100013, Variable Shades 10-12 With Auto-Darkening Filters, its viewing lens provides user-selectable dark shades such as shade 10 through shade 12. Two sensors in the lens activate the Auto Darkening Filter when an arc is struck. Its lens then switches from light to dark shade in approximately 0.1 milliseconds giving its users instantaneous transition from light to dark shade while sustaining an optimal view for torch placement and weld puddle control. When welding is complete, this filter automatically returns to light shade 3 with a delay of approximately 40-250 milliseconds which allows almost immediate inspection of the weld pool and preparation for the next weld. Using an Auto-Darkening Filter reduces the need to flip the helmet up and down also allows welder to easily work more consistently which increases productivity by reducing the stop-and-start time needed with passive lens welding helmets.
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Auto-Darkening Filter 10V, Welding Safety 100013, Variable Shades 10-12
- Product Category: Welding Supplies
- Product Style: Auto-Darkening Filter For Welding Helmets
- ADF Dark State Shades: Variable 10-12
- Battery Life: Approx. 1500 Hours
- Battery Type: Lithium (CR-2032)
- Product Series: Welding Helmet 10 Parts & Accessories
- Sensitivity: 2 levels (MIG/MAG, Stick)
- Spare Part Type: ADF
- Viewing Area Height: 1.73 Inch
- Viewing Area Width: 3.66 Inch
- Visor Type: Auto-Darkening Filter
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.