Bullard LTX Firedome Structural Fire Helmet, 1 Each
Bullard LTX Firedome Structural Fire Helmet, Various Colors, Universal Size - 1 Each
The Bullard LTX Firedome structural fire helmets are designed to the most comfortable low profile helmet on the market. Featuring the same high-heat Ultem® thermoplastic used in Bullard PX fire helmets and thermal imagers, this thermoplastic provides unparalleled impact and penetration resistance. The Bullard M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design provides thermal and impact protection while offering more headroom for a comfortable fit, and the revolutionary patented nylon impact cap performs like a traditional impact cap; helping protect against falling objects and heat rise, while offering a sleek, easy to clean surface. The Bullard LTX structural helmet come standard with the innovative Quick-Attach Blade system, permitting the wearer to instantlyswitch between a blade-mounted faceshield or goggles. This Fire Helmet exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets.
- M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
- 12 comfort settings
- Scotchlite® reflective markings
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Lime, Orange, Red, White & Yellow
|Sub Category||Structural Helmets|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.