Fendall Emergency Shower with Carry Bag
The De-Fend Decontamination Shower is designed to provide emergency decontamination facilities in accordance with OSHA standard 1910.120. The portable shower is ideal for a variety of locations, including construction sites, loading docks, agricultural locations, and other emergency response areas. The shower flushes contaminants from the worker's protective clothing while the optional retention pool collects the rinse water. The captured fluid, which may include hazardous materials, may then be disposed of properly.
- Quick Deployment: One person can set the system up in less than two minutes.
- Copious Water Drenching: Assures users of thorough decontamination with five gallons per minute flow rate at 40-PSI.
- Large Rinsing Area: Accommodates emergency responder in full chemical gear with SCBA.
- Connects to Standard Hose: Fully deployed and operational within ten seconds of turning on the water.
- Includes Carrying Case/s
- Great for Emergency Response Vehicles!
SHOWN with OPTIONAL RETENTION POOL
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.