3M™ Full Brim Hard Hat H-801R, White 4-Point Ratchet Suspension (Case of 20)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Full Brim Hard Hat 3MMH-801R, White 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
Looking for a more comfortable yet secure fit when operating in applications where a a hard hat is required or recommended? Ratchet Suspensions are an accessory developed as a type of suspension that is made with a quick ratchet adjusting knob. With this type of hard hat accessory, you can loosen or tighten the hard at any time you'd like with just a simple turn of the knob. The pin lock suspension must be removed to be adjusted, but when it comes to your safety & comfort, why not have both.
Protective full brim hard hat with comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad. Available in several colors. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C, G and E.
- Style: Full Brim Hard Hat H-801R, White 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
- Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security.
- Smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension.
- Optimized comfort with three levels of adjustment.
- Custom imprinting available.
- Color: White
- Dielectric: Class C, G and E
- Material: HDPE
- Product Type: Full Brim Hard Hats - Non-vented
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, Construction, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Shelf Life: 5 Year
- Vented/Unvented: Unvented
|Main Category||Hard Hats|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.