What Makes StarLite Safety Glasses So Unique?
- Sleek Design: StarLite’s sleek and compact design resembles that of sunglasses. These styles feature unitary lenses, which have two distinct viewing areas, each with a 9.75 base curve. This dual curvature creates a wider field of vision.
- Fit: Deep, universal temples provide as much side protection as eyewear with large side-shields. Wrap-around body provides a snug, comfortable fit without slippage. StarLite safety glasses are also available for smaller facial profiles.
- Durability: Don’t let StarLite’s lightweight design fool you. Its 100 percent polycarbonate lenses feature a scratch-resistant, hard coating that blocks out 99.9 percent of UVA and UVB light. Add that to the wrap-around frames and you get excellent all-around impact protection. All StarLite safety glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 impact requirements.
Benefits of StarLite Safety Glasses
Starlite safety glasses have a fashionable design that appeals to both men and women, helping to ensure worker acceptance. Numerous lens options make these a popular choice for all work environments, such as:
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection
- Popular design resembles sunglasses
- Economically priced to fit any budget
- Scratch-resistant, hard-coated 100 percent polycarbonate lenses feature revolutionary, dual 9.75 base curvature viewing areas for wide, unobstructed vision
- Snug and comfortable fit that helps minimize slippage and provides full brow protection
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of eyewear with large side-shields
- Lenses block more than 99.9 percent of UVA and UVB light
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z83.1 standards