Interceptor Encapsulated Suit - Rear Entry
Lakeland Industries brings the best line of defense against extreme chemical hazards called the Interceptor.
The Interceptor is the most outstanding and top-notch of Lakeland Industries' chemical protective clothing line.
- Style: Interceptor 80400
- Rear entry
- Flat black
- 48" zipper
- Storm flap
- 20 mil PVC faceshield
- Elastic wrists
- 1 exhaust port with shroud
- Air tube inlet
- Attached sock boots with boot flaps
- PTFE visor process permanently seals the visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can't penetrate the visor edge
- Certified to optional Flash Fire Protection for Escape Only requirements of NFPA 1991
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles as well as non-certified encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations
- PTFE outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
- All NFPA certified Interceptor ensembles include Tingley HaxProof boots
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.