Isobutylene 103L Calibration Gas (50% LEL / Air Balance)
Gasco Isobutylene 103L Calibration Gas (50% LEL / Air Balance)
- Precision calibration gas used to calibrate sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO
- Brand: Gasco
- Style: Isobutylene 103L Calibration Gas (50% LEL / Air Balance)/i>
- Calibration Gas: (Isobutylene, 103L)/i>
- Model: 103L-248-2.5/i>
- Product Style: Calibration Gas/i>
- Gas Name: Isobutylene/i>
- Gas Mixture: Isobutylene/i>
- Background Gas: Air/i>
- Cylinder Capacity: 103L/i>
- Cylinder Material: Steel/i>
- For Use With: Any and All OEM Gas Detectors/i>
- Connection Size: C-10 (5/8 In. UNF)/i>
- Max. Pressure: 1000 psi/i>
- Cylinder Diameter: 3-21/64 In./i>
- Cylinder Height: 13-2/3 In./i>
- Accuracy: +/-5 Percent/i>
- Calibration Certificate: NIST/i>
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.