Urethane Wheel Chock-1400 Series
These Urethane Wheel Chocks are designed for utility and telephone fleets. The 1400 Series features a tough urethane construction that allows either side of the wheel chock to be positioned against tire. Impact absorbing chocks grip tire and road without causing pavement damage. For your safety and convenience, these wheel chocks have a "How to Use" guideline molded into the chock.
- Design used by most utility and telephone fleets
- Eyebolt for ropes or chains
- Resistant to damage from oil and chemicals
- Tough urethane construction
- Easy-grip carrying handle
- Optional mounting brackets available
- Length-10 in. (254 mm)
- Width-8.5 in. (216 mm)
- Height-5 in. (127 mm)
- Weight-4.5 lbs. (2 kg)
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.