LineBacker HD Cable Protectors
Ideal for heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial areas.
LineBacker Cable Protectors protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a safe passage for vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Constructed of all-weather, durable polyurethane that can withstand the toughest environments. Designed with a patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction for even the heaviest trucks. Ideal for heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial environments, such as construction sites where extra heavy duty cable protection is required due to constant heavy truck and vehicle traffic. Available in 2,3,4 and 5 Channel Systems. Meets NEC Requirements.
- Non-metallic protectors insulate cables/hose lines from human contact
- Satisfies state/federal regulatory agencies
- Hinged lift cover makes placing and removing cables easy
- Modular interlocking design
- Heavy duty "T" connectors to interlock modular sections
- Carrying handle on underside of protector
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface
Line Backer HD 4 & 5 Channel - Protects cable and hose lines up to 1.25 in. outside diameter.
LinkBacker HD 3 Channel - Protects cable and hose lines up to 2.25 in. outside diameter.
LineBacker HD 2 Channel - Protects cable and hose lines up to 3.25 in. outside diameter.
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.