3M™ Particulate Filter 7093, P100 (1 Pair) - DISCONTINUED
3M Particulate Filter 3MM7093, P100 Respiratory Protection The 3M Particulate Filter 7093, is a P100 filter that helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. This filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces when welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. The 3M 7093 filter is designed to protect in higher-heat applications. An innovative solid-top air-inlet reduces premature loading by allowing a channeled airflow. Industries in which this filter is commonly used include abatement, agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals and remediation.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M Respirator 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code “magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 7093 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Filter 7093 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Plastic filter encasement designed for high heat or wet applications
- Channeled airflow protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service life
- Swept-back design provides enhanced field of view and greater comfort
- Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Particulate Filter 7093, P100 Respiratory Protection
- Connection Type: Bayonet
- Features: Enhanced field of view , Spring-loaded filter cover
- Height: 2.3 Inch
- Length: 3.4 Inch
- National Stock Number: 4240-01-496-1955
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Product Series: Full Facepiece 6000 Series, Full Facepiece 7800S Series, Full Facepiece Ultimate FX Series, Half Facepiece 6000 Series, Half Facepiece 7500 Series, Half Facepiece Rugged Comfort 6500 Series
- Standards/Approvals: P100
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
- Use with Filter Adapter 3MM502
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.