PDI P13472 Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Canister, White, 1 Each
PDI P13472 Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Canister, White Color - 1 Each
PDI Sani-Hands instant hand sanitizing wipes are an ideal hand hygiene solution for First Responders and patients. Rated the #1 hand sanitizing wipe in healthcare, these hand wipes require no soap or water and do not leave behind any sticky residue! Featuring a non-latex alcohol wipe that removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams, Sani-Hands wipes have been clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs. Additionally, Sani-Hands wipes are safe to use before eating or drinking and contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin. Made in the USA and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv).
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams
- FDA food code compliant. Safe to use before eating and drinking
- Contains soothing aloe and vitamin E. Clinically proven to moisturize skin after repeated use
- Canister contains 135 wipes
- Made in the USA
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
|Sub Category||Infection Control|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.