3M PELTOR H10A Optime 105 Over-the-Head Earmuffs, Black, Universal, 1 Each
3M™ PELTOR™ H10A Optime™ 105 Over-the-Head Earmuffs, Black Color, Universal Size - 1 Each
The 3M™ PELTOR™ H10A Optime™ 105 Over-the-Head Earmuffs are the technology leader for hearing protection. Featuring dual shell Twin-Cup ear muffs for extremely high noise environments to minimize resonance, allowing maximum high-frequency attenuation. Additionally, the stainless steel construction resists bending and warping making this a durable headset for rugged or hazardous workplaces. The result is highly effective protection, low weight and optimal comfort in even the most severe type of applications. The Peltor Optime headsets are the highest NRR for any ear muff tested by an accredited lab of 30 dB, making these the ideal hearing protection for use in airports; construction; manufacturing; food, beverage, & agriculture; oil & gas; heavy manufacturing; pharmaceutical; and transportation.
The H10A Peltor Optime ear muffs have a wide, soft padded headband that distributes the weight while the two-point suspension exerts low surface pressure for comfortable, long term use. The ear muffs also have soft, foam-filled ear cushions that are easily replaceable while providing added comfort and excellent sealing properties.
- Best Seller!
- Twin-Cup Design
- Provides maximum high and low frequency attenuation
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 27–30 dB (depending on the attachment type)
- Double-shell technology boosts noise-blocking ability
- Made with soft, foam-filled cushions
- Stainless steel construction resists bending and warping
- 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System testable
- Color: Black
- Size: Universal
- 1 Each
- The Peltor EarMuff H10A (Optime 105) were developed for in use extremely noisy environments.
- The protection is based on a technology with double casing that minimizes resonance in the holder casing. This results in maximum high-frequency muffling, while at the same time its still easy to understand speech and signals.
- The sealing earmuff rings are broad and filled with soft plastic foam for the best fit and low contact pressure.
- Effective hearing protection and best comfort are the hallmarks of the 3M Optime 105.
The double-shell technology incorporated in 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ 105 Earmuffs are designed to boost its noise blocking ability. Thanks to this feature, these earmuffs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 27–30 dB* (depending on the attachment type), making them an ideal choice in hearing safety and hearing protection for use in airports; construction; manufacturing; food, beverage, & agriculture; oil & gas; heavy manufacturing; pharmaceutical; and transportation.
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
|Sub Category||Ear Muffs|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|URL of Product||3m-peltor-h10a-optime-105-over-the-head-earmuffs-black|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.