3M™ PELTOR™ H10A Optime 105 Over-the-Head Earmuffs
In Stock - Ships Same Day3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 105 over-the-head earmuffs feature double-shell technology to provide effective hearing protection.
NEW LOWER PRICE!
The H10A Peltor Ear Muffs (3M OPTIME 105 Series) are the technology leader for hearing protection. The dual shell of the Twin-Cup ear muffs for extremely high noise environments minimize resonance, allowing maximum high-frequency attenuation. The result is highly effective protection, low weight and optimal comfort in even the most severe type of applications. Peltor earmuffs are known as producing the highest quality ear muffs in the safety industry! Highest NRR for any ear muff tested by an accredited lab of 30 dB.
- Best Seller!
- Twin-Cup Design
- Provides maximum high and low frequency attenuation
- NRR 30 dB
The H10A Peltor ear muffs have a wide, soft padded headband that distributes the weight while the two-point suspension exerts low surface pressure for comfortable, long term use. The ear muffs also have soft, foam-filled ear cushions that are easily replaceable while providing added comfort and excellent sealing properties.
- The Peltor EarMuff H10A (Optime 105) were developed for in use extremely noisy environments.
- The protection is based on a technology with double casing that minimizes resonance in the holder casing. This results in maximum high-frequency muffling, while at the same time its still easy to understand speech and signals.
- The sealing earmuff rings are broad and filled with soft plastic foam for the best fit and low contact pressure.
- Effective hearing protection and best comfort are the hallmarks of the 3M Optime 105.
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
|Material||Polymer & Metal|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.