Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Firedome Helmet
Bullard is teaming with the American Cancer Society to support Breast Cancer Awareness. For every pink helmet sold in October, Bullard will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Bullard comfort, quality and durability in a lightweight contemporary design gives firefighters the stability and versatility needed to tip the odds in their favor. With seven special models to choose from, the Firedome FX and PX Series helmets comply with NFPA and CE requirements, as well as advanced military fire standards. FX and PX helmets have a lower profile and less restrictive, compact design than traditional styles. The PX Series helmets have an advanced, specially formulated thermoplastic outer shell, which makes PX the ideal fire helmet for heavy duty. No other fire helmet has the proven on-the-job performance or long-lasting durability of the PX. FX composite helmets are resistant to chemical attack and stable under high heat exposure. Featuring color pigment that is molded directly throughout the outer shell, nicks and chips are less visible.
- Fiberglass outer shell
- Urethane impact liner (R920)
- Black high-heat thermoplastic inner shell (R920)
- Sure-Lock® ratchet headband and 6-point nylon crown strap (R637)
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman's slide fastener (R144)
- Black rip-stop Nomex ear/neck protector (R721)
- 4" hard-coated optically correct faceshield (R330)
- Leather ratchet cover (R160)
- Removable fire resistant cotton brow pad (R635)
- Cotton crown pad (R636)
- Scotchlite® reflective striping (R533)
Note: Please allow 4-7 days for item(s) to ship.
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.