Side Split Leather with Foam Liner & Kevlar Stitched Glove (LARGE)
PIP Side Split Cowhide Leather with Cotton Foam Liner and Kevlar Stitching Glove is used for a variety of applications including welding, hot and/or heavy material handling.
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
- Side Split with Cotton Foam Lining
- Gray Inner Cuff
- Double Reinforced Palm and Thumb
- Sewn with Kevlar
- Brown Color
- Side Split Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Side Split leather is durable and provides excellent protection due to its dense fibers
- Fully welted to protect seams from abrasions
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Cotton foam lining gives welders additional heat protection but still absorbs moisture
- One-piece back for extended glove life
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Double reinforced palm and thumb increases durability and provides added protection at common wear points
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.