3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 QR 06-0300-54QR, with Rail (Hardhat and ADF sold separately)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Speedglas Quick Release Welding Helmet 9100 QR, with Extra-Large Size Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX and Hardhat H-701R, 3MM06-0100-30QR The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet is constructed with an Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X and Hardhat H-701R features a quick release rail (QR) that allows its user to easily detach the welding helmet while the hard hat remains in place while performing non-welding tasks. The Hard Hat and Welding Helmet systems allows Welding Helmet to nest over hard hat when raised. Easily detachable Welding Helmet.
Features & Benefits:
- 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area (approximate)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state - ability to lock-in any shade, e.g. in the light state 3 when grinding
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time
- Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted for unsurpassed switching reliability
- Tack welding comfort mode that can help minimize eye strain during extended tack welding applications
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- The comfortable, tough and lightweight 3M Hard Hat H-701R--Designed with a low profile for stability and balance. Also designed with a short brim for better upward visibility
- Hard hat slots remain open for use with 3M Earmuffs. Optional 3M Speedglas Earmuff Expander Bar may be needed with some styles of 3M Earmuffs
- Wide range of accessories available, such as magnification lens and earmuff expander bar
- Compatible with select 3M Disposable Welding Particulate Respirators and select 3M Reusable Respirators
- Brand: Speedglas
- ADF Viewing Area (H x W): 2.8 x 4.2 in
- Battery Life: ADF 2000 hours
- Battery Type: ADF: CR2032
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Headgear Type: Hard Hat with Welding Helmet
- Product Series: 9100 Series Welding Helmets
- Product Type: Headgear
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Metal Repair
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Sensitivity: 5 Level (TIG1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
- User Type: Specialty, Professional
- Welding Process: TIG Welding, Stick Welding, MIG Welding
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.