Streamlight 69331 Vantage II Helmet Light, Black, 1 Each
Streamlight 69331 Vantage II Helmet Light, Black Color – 1 Each
The Streamlight Vantage II Helmet Light is the next generation of reliable hands-free lighting tools for fire helmets and hard hats. Finally a low profile firefighting helmet light that boasts powerful light output, and is shock-proof and virtually indestructible! Featuring a large push button switch for easy on/off even with gloved hands and a built in blue LED taillight so you can be seen from behind, this light is not only bright, it offers the built in safety features you have come to expect from Streamlight. Additionally, the Vantage II Helmet Light is constructed of durable aluminum that can take a beating from heat and smoke, this firefighting helmet light comes with a limited lifetime warranty and meets the requirements of NFPA 1971-86 (2013).
High and low modes:
High: 350 lumens; 118m beam; runs 2.25 hours; 3,500 candela
Low: 135 lumens; 80m beam; runs 5 hours; 1,700 candela
- Safety features include a blue taillight LED so you can be seen even from behind; taillight can be configured to flash or be turned off
- Large push button switch for easy on/off, even with a gloved hand
- “Safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saves batteries
- Swivel clamp to optimize beam location
- Low profile so it won't snag on debris
- Durable aluminum construction that can take a beating from heat and smoke; Boro Float glass lens
- Reflective strips on side of switch housing
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-86 (2013)
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.