2000 PPM Methane, Balance Air (20.9 % Oxygen balance Nitrogen) with C-10 Connection
GASCO GAS103L-150A-2000 Steel Cylinder with 2000 PPM Methane, Balance Air (20.9 % Oxygen balance Nitrogen), 103 L Capacity with a C-10 Connection, 13.6" Height, 3.3" Width
- Precision calibration gas used to calibrate sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO
- Brand: Gasco
- Style: GASCO 103L-150A-2000 Steel Cylinder with 2000 PPM Methane, Balance Air (20.9 % Oxygen balance Nitrogen), 103 Liter
- Product Style: Calibration Gas
- Gas Name: Methane
- Gas Mixture: Oxygen; Nitrogen
- Background Gas: Air
- Cylinder Capacity: 103L
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- For Use With: Any and All OEM Gas Detectors
- Connection Size: C-10 (5/8" UNF)
- Maximum Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Cylinder Diameter: 3-21/64"
- Cylinder Height: 13-2/3"
- Accuracy: +/-5%
- Calibration Certificate: NIST
|Main Category||Gas Detection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.