3M 1870+ Aura N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask, Case of 440
3M™ 1870+ Aura™N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask, White Color - Case of 440
*Orders of 3M N95's are Non-Cancellable & Non-Returnable.
The 3M™ 1870+ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator is a NIOSH N95 and FDA cleared for use surgical mask. This disposable respirator mask offers the highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg, a flat-fold design, and comes individually wrapped inside the case. Featuring 3M proprietary filter media that is designed for ease of breathing, with an embossed top panel to help reduce eyewear fogging, an innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment, and soft nose foam with a smooth inner material to feel more comfortable against the skin.
The 3M 1870+ Aura Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask has been designed with innovative features from customer feedback to create a more comfortable respiratory protection. This N95 Health Care Particulate and Surgical Mask is constructed with comfortable inner materials to provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. Conveniently easy to store prior to use by its individually packaged flat fold design. This disposable particulate respirator is intended to reduce wearers' exposure to certain airborne particles including generated by Electrocautery, Laser Surgery and other Powered Medical Instruments. In addition, when used as a surgical mask, this respirator is formulated to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Three Panel Flat-Fold Design
- Highest Level of fluid Resistance
- Embossed top panel is designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping to reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Innovative Chin Tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Soft Nose Foam and smooth inner materials for comfort against skin
- Unique, Three-Panel Design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- Flat Fold Design offers convenient storage and portability
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative Chin Tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
- Brand: 3M
- Style Name: 3M Aura Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+, N95
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Category: Respiratory Protection, Healthcare Respirators, Disposable Respirators
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: No
- FDA Cleared: Yes
- Features: Individually Wrapped, Nosefoam, Stapled Headband
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): Yes
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Number per Box: 20
- Product Type: Healthcare Respirator
- Respirator Style: Flat Fold
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N95 & FDA Cleared
- N95: NIOSH Approved
- NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5726
- Potential Settings and Applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, Emergency or Pandemic Preparedness Planning, Stockpiling, etc.
3M Coronavirus Official Information
- 3M Product Availability Update re: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Technical Bulletin - January 2020
- CDC Official Coronavirus Outbreak Page
- Respiratory Protection for Airborne Exposures to Biohazards
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning: Practical Considerations for Respirator Use in a Health Care Setting
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.