3M™ V-100/37018(AAD) Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly
3M Versaflo V-Series Vortex Cooling Assembly 3MMV-100 3M Supplied air respirators requires clean breathing air like plant air systems or bottled air. With clean breathable air being delivered through hoods, helmets, full facepieces, half facepieces and loose-fitting facepieces; unpolluted air can provide healthy breathing to its users. Supplied air respirators offer a wide-range of uses such as cooling or heating of incoming air; fit testing only required for tight-fitting facepieces while low maintenance. Complete systems include a supplied air hose, an air regulating valve, a breathing tube and a helmet, hood or other facepiece.
The 3M Versaflo V-100 Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly is a respiratory protection system component that helps regulate the flow and temperature of the supplied air system. It helps keep the worker comfortable by cooling the air by up to 50 degrees F.
Potential Benefits Include:
- A cost-effective way to provide a high level of respiratory protection.
- 3M's range of supplied air valves can cool or heat air by up to 50°F (28°C).
- No filters, cartridges or batteries to maintain
- Supplied air provides no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- It can operate on pressures ranging from 60-90 psig, depending on hose length.
- Cooling tube with quick disconnect fitting
- Waist belt
- Style: 3M Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly, Respiratory Protection System Component V-100/37018
- Color: Black
- Fitting Type: Industrial Interchange Fittings
- Pressure Type: High
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: SAR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Blasting, Cleaning, Metal Repair, Painting
- Recommended Industry: General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Valve Type: Cooling / Heating Valve
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.