3M™ Ammonia/Methylamine/Filter 60924, P100 (1 Pair)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Ammonia/Methylamine Filter 3MM60924, P100 Respiratory Protection Respirators are used as a safety device to protect workers from inhaling dangerous substances such as chemicals and infectious particles. Respirators are one of the most important pieces of protective equipment for working in hazardous environments and selecting an appropriate respirator requires an assessment of all the workplace operations, processes or environments that may create a respiratory hazard. By identifying the hazard and its airborne concentrations, workers can determine a proper respirator and correct cartridge and/or filter. This assessment should be done by experienced safety personnel or by an industrial hygienist.
The 3M Ammonia/ Methylamine Filter 60924 is a P100 Respiratory Protection filter that can be used for a variety of applications, including agriculture, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and the food industry. Constructed with a swept-back design to offer enhanced comfort and visibility. This cartridge is NIOSH approved to help provide respiratory protection against ammonia, methylamine and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series.
- Combined ammonia/methylamine cartridge with P100 particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from ammonia, methylamine as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Ammonia/ Methylamine/Filter 60924, P100 Respiratory Protection
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Ammonia and Methylamine
- Height: 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- National Stock Number: 4240-01-455-7363
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/Green
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Recommended Application: Charging of Refrigeration Systems, Fertilizing, Laboratories, Maintenance
- Standards/Approvals: Ammonia , Methylamine , P100
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.