Black Diamond 699-9451 Rubber Bunker Boot
Black Diamond Rubber Bunker Boot, Black Color - 1 Pair
The Black Diamond 16” Rubber Bunker Boot is a fire industry favorite. These boots provide the wearer all-day comfort and support with their removable Ortholite® footbeds and a high-density polyurethane midsole below the footbed which absorbs energy and provides cushioning. With a larger, more naturally shaped steel toecap, these rubber bunker firefighting boots allow complete freedom of toe movement. Featuring an anatomically tapered heel area, these boots are specifically designed to prevent heel-slip. These boots are compliant to: NFPA - 1971 – Current Edition for structural firefighting, NFPA - 1992 – 2012 for Liquid splash, and ANSI - Z41 - 1991: Standard for personal protective footwear.
- BOOT HEIGHT: 16 Inches
- LOWER MIDSOLE: 9.5mm coated felt
- INSULATION: 4.8 mm open cell foam
- LEG LINING: Nomex®/Kevlar® with 1.2 mm coating
- TOE LINING: 0.76 mm net lining calendar coated
- LINING CONSTRUCTION: Stitched down linings ensure no liner pull-out. High abrasion nylon heel non-slip provides maximum wear and secure fit.
- FOOTBED: OrthoLite® breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance, extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot.
- TIBIA PROTECTOR: 3.5 mm heavy corrugated roll
- STEEL TOE: Meets or exceeds standards listed below.
- STEEL PR PLATE: Stainless steel – meets or exceeds standards listed below
- STEEL SHANK: Double ridged steel.
- OUTSOLE: One piece molded K-Lug design
- PULL ON LOOPS: Rubber coated pull-on loops for durability
- CERTIFICATIONS:NFPA1971-Current Edition, ANSI – Z41 – 1991, CSA – Z195 – 92, Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910, 156(e)(2), and Cal OSHA title 8 G150 Section 3408
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.