Bullard PX Firedome Structural Fire Helmet, 1 Each
Bullard PX Firedome Structural Fire Helmet, Various Colors, Universal Size - 1 Each
The Bullard PX Firedome structural fire helmet is made of a high-heat thermoplastic, providing greater impact and penetration resistance than fiberglass and resists degradation better after repeated high-heat exposures. Featuring easy-turn ratchet sizing and leather ratchet cover increases overall comfort and security, the Bullard PX helmet features a molded inner liner impact cap system that provides superior durability, resistance to heat, and thermal rise protection which also keeps the fire helmet shell secure and stable. Additionally, the PX helmet has an R330 faceshield. eliminating distortion found in other faceshields and reduces eye stress and fatigue. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband offers both easy-turn ratchet sizing and a unique three position height adjuster to create a completely personalized fit. Certified to NFPA 1971-Current Edition.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Model PXAS meets Australian Standard AS4067 (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Orange, Red, White & Yellow
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
|Sub Category||Structural Helmets|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.