Multi Gas Clip Pump - with Infrared Combustible Sensor
Gas Clip Technology introduces the MGC Pump with a 5 day continuous run on a single charge.
The Multi Gas Clip Pump (MGC Pump) is the only portable multi gas detector with an internal sampling pump that can go an entire work week without necessary charging. Its long-lasting family tradition makes this pump in the long line of portable gas detectors a beneficial lasting convenience. Gas Clip Technologies extent of use time in between charges is what makes their products exceptional.
The MGC Pump uses low-power photometric technology to detect combustible gases (LEL) rather than age-old pellistor technology, offering both options to its consumers. The MGC Pump uses an IR source which conserves power and helps the battery last & last.
The MGC Pump is constructed for the best comfort by reducing the sloping shape of its holding area at the bottom of the instrument making it a more comfortable fit for your hands. It is fully submersible and simple to operate. The MGC Pump offers a one button design and the largest LCD screen in the industry so it's easy to read.,/p>
Other multi gas detectors require calibration anywhere from 1 to 3 months. The MGC Pump can go 6 months without being calibrated. This is an added benefit of IR sensing technology because IR is immune to pellistor sensor poisons such as silicone or H2S.
- Size: 5.7 x 3.0 x 1.5 in. (147 x 78 x 38.3 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 oz (352 g)
- Temperature: -4 ̊ to +122 ̊F (-20 ̊ to +50 ̊C)
- Humidity: 5% to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life: (5 days continuous) (Pellistor: 30 hours continuous)
- Charge Time: 4-6 hours
- Alarms: Visual, Vibrating, Audible (minimum 95 dB) Low, High, STEL, TWA and OL (Over Limit), Pump
- LEDs: (4 red alarm bar LEDs) (Yellow back light activated on button press) (Red back light activated on alarm condition) (Yellow Maintenance Notification LED)
- Display: Alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Logs: 25 Bump tests - 25 Events - 25 Calibrations - Continuous 1 second data logging (~2 month typical capacity)
- Tests: Full function self-test upon activation; Sensors, battery and circuitry conditions
- Ingress Protection IP 67
- Gas Inlet 1/8" barbed fitting
|Combustible Sensor Type||Description||Details|
|Infrared Combustible Sensor||Does not interact directly with the environment||Works in an airless environment|
|Pellistor Combustible Sensor||Builds up on eating element in environment||Sensors must be regularly tested|
|Main Category||Gas Detection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.