Innotex RDG50 Turnout Pant
INNOTEX RDG50 Bunker Pant, Black Color - 1 PER BOX
The Innotex preconfigured turnout is inspired by the INNOTEX ENERGY™ model and replaces the 65SB. The INNOTEX ENERGY™ is based on efficient design, allowing firefighters to achieve their maximum productivity with minimum waste of effort. This athletic style turnout gear is designed with firefighter efficiency and comfort in mind with all the most features you've come to expect from turnout gear today! Part of Innotex's Rapid Delivery Gear (RDG) program, this gear ships in just 15 Days! Certified NFPA 1971-Current Edition.
• Outer Shell: Proprietary blend of 80% Nomex® / Kevlar® spun yarns with 20% 400 denier Kevlar® filament, Twill weave, Black, 6.5oz
• Moisture Barrier: Crosstech® Black moisture barrier – Type 2F
• Thermal Barrier: Prism 2-layer
• Regular waist pant
• Vislon® Zipper Closure on pant
• Full Bellows 10'' x 10'' Pockets on Pants, include grabbers for easier grip
• Enhanced Mobility Knee™
• Knees reinforced with black Polymer Coated Aramid
• Includes extra padding in the knee (14 oz Nomex® felt)
• Preformed multi-panel legs for improved range of motion
• Waist Ajustment & Suspenders: Kevlar® belt with belt loops, H-style suspenders with neoprene padding
• Certified NFPA 1971-Current Edition
|Material||Kevlar/ Nomex® III|
|Sub Category||Turnout Gear|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.