Lakeland WLSCTN26 OSX Nomex Wildland Fire Coat, 1 Each
Lakeland WLSCTN26 OSX Nomex Wildland Fire Coat, Yellow Color - 1 Each
Lakeland OSX Wildland Coat will keep you safe and seen on the fireline day and night! Featuring genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around the wrists and waist and LazerMax™ Reflective Piping on sleeves, shoulders and back for exceptional visibility day or night! Additionally, the stand-up overlapping collar and elasticized wrist cuff with take-up straps ensure you'll stay free from embers, dirt, and debris even in the roughest of environments. Designed specifically with wildland firefighters and Hot Shots in mind, this coat is tough, rugged and dependable with a tailored fit for maximum comfort and mobility. Made from flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA this wildland fire coat is the preferred choice available on the market today! Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Coat Length: 29” Front / 34” Back
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 2”
- High-Temp Black Delrin® YKK Zipper with Velcro® Front Closure
- Stand Up Overlapping Collar
- 2-Piece Curved Set-In Pleated Sleeves
- Elasticized cuffs with robust take-up straps
- Vertical Back Pleats
- 2” x 3.5” x 8” Radio Pocket on Left Chest
- Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
- 5.5” x 6” Pleated Pocket with flap on Right Chest
- 2” x 8” x 8” Cargo/Handwarmer Base Pockets
- LazerMax™ Reflective Piping on sleeves, shoulders and back
- Color: Yellow
- Available Sizes: Small - 5X-Large
|Sub Category||Wildland Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.