Moldex 2400 N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator, Bag Of 10
Moldex 2400 Disposable Particulate Respirator N95, Gray Color, One Size, Bag Of 10
Moldex 2400N95 Plus Relief From Organic Vapors Particulate Respirator With Exhale Valve. Featuring a dura-mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, as well as an exhale valve. This N95 has an added carbon layer, that helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL). This N95 is NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates, and certified under 42CFR84.
The Moldex 2400 Respirator is a N95 particulate respirator that can be used to protect against most non-oil welding fumes and provide relief from nuisance levels of organic vapors and ozone odors. The welding mask features an exhale valve for cooler and easier breathing and the masks shell has flame retardants to reduce flammability. 10 respirators per bag.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL)
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil)
- Fits easily under welding hoods
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Welding and foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, chemical processing, printing, food processing, paint and varnish manufacturing, waste processing and sewage treatment. No oils present.
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.