PDI Q89072 Sani-Cloth Plus Surface Germicidal Disposable Cloth, Canister, White, 1 Each
PDI Q89072 Sani-Cloth Plus Surface Germicidal Disposable Cloth, Canister, White Color - 1 Each
The PDI Sani-Cloth Plus surface disinfectant towelettes are effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings such as ambulances or emergency clinics. Featuring pre-moistened wipes in a low-alcohol, ammonium solution, these wipes are effective against the coronavirus that causes Covid-19. Additionally, the new dual access lid enables quick dispensing of a single wipe or multiple wipes and a wide opening for rapid initial thread and reload. Rated the #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare, these wipes meet CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant. (Low Alcohol Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Cleans and disinfects in one step
- Bactericidal, Virucidal
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution -- reduce waste and save time
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more!
- Each canister contains 160 wipes
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
|Sub Category||Infection Control|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.