PIP 68-161SB Regular Grade Shoulder Split Leather Driver's Glove - Keystone Thumb 12/Pairs
Regular Grade. Used in construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
- Top Grain Cowhide Drivers
- Regular Grade
- Split Cowhide Back
- Grain Palm
- Keystone Thumb
- Top Grain/Shoulder Split Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather palm is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Shoulder Split leather back makes this glove more economical then full top grain construction
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.