3M™ Ratchet Headgear H8A, 82783-00000, with 3M™ Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Ratchet Headgear H8A, Head and Face Protection 3MM82783-00000
Safety & Protective Equipment is highly recommended in work environments where hazards and exposure to high risk dangers may occur. When it comes to reliable products, here at Enviro Safety, we continue to put forth effort in supplying the best in safety gear & equipment. We provide a wide variety of safety products that include both individual and/or group use. Protection can be an excellent way in acquiring the safety you need no matter what the job entails.
The 3M Ratchet Headgear H8A with 3M Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96, Head and Face Protection 82783-00000, is a great way in keeping your head area safe. A combination headgear & faceshield safety system, this molded faceshield provides impact protection. Adjustable ratchet suspension and five position crown strap. Durable, dependable and is used by a variety of workers such as workers in metalworking, utilities, wood working and many other industries.
Protective eyewear should be worn under faceshields at all times and is sold separately. 3M provides reliable head and face protection products that meet regulated performance and safety requirements.
- Style: 3M Ratchet Headgear H8A with 3M Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96, Head & Face Protection 82783-00000
- Five position crown strap.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003.
- Requires protective eyewear, sold separately.
- Helps offer durable head and face protection to workers in metalworking, utilities, wood working, and many other industries.
- Color: Clear
- Product Type: Head and Face Combinations
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Electrical, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Remediation, Sanding, Welding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- Shell Life: 5 Year
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.0-2003
|Main Category||Hard Hats|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.