Honeywell BW GasAlertClip Extreme 2 Year Single Gas Detector Hydrogen Sulfide
GasAlertClip Extreme 2 Year Single Gas Detector Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) GA24XTH
Gas detectors are used as a device to detect the presence of gases in an area often part of a safety system. Gas detectors are used mainly for the detection of gas leaks and interface with a control system so a process can be automatically shut down. It is important to use such a device so that detection of harmful gases, vapors, flammable gases, toxic gases, oxygen depletion and combustibles can be detected and prevent hazards from occurence. It is a valuable safety instrument when working in mining, construction, fire, gas & oil, fire & emergency services, confined spaces and other potentially dangerous settings.
BW Technologies by Honeywell has designed a gas detector called the BW GasAlertClip Extreme 2 Year Single Gas Detector Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) that features an accurate and reliable gas detection system. The GasAlertClip Extreme is constructed to withstand the harshest of environments and deliver consistently reliable alerts for 2 years. The durable outer casing protects the internal sensors from damage and renders the unit water resistant. In addition, users can perform periodic self-tests of sensors, batteries, circuits and alarms. The unit also performs a self-test upon activation and every 20 hours. The battery automatically tested every 2 hours to ensure the user can rely on the unit's warnings.
Standard features of BW products:
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
Additional GasAlertClip Extreme features:
- Large confidence LCD displays life remaining in months, days and hours
- Displays peak alarm exposures encountered on demand
- User-activated daily self-test
- Internal vibrating alarm for high noise environments
- Records and transmits gas alarm events
- Maintenance free technology that is user friendly and easy to understand
- Ability to manage alarm settings and view information on the large LCD display
- Unit also performs a self-test upon activation and every 20 hours
|Brand||Honeywell BW Tech|
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.