3M™ 9210+ N95 Aura™ Particulate Respirator Mask, White Color, Universal Size:
Box Quantity 20 Masks
Case Quantity 240 Masks
The 3M™ 9210+ N95 Aura™ Particulate Respirator is a three-panel, flat-fold disposable mask that is NIOSH approved for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles such as smoke and dust. Featuring braided headbands to minimize hair pulling and aid in keeping the mask in place, a low-profile design that is designed to conform well to the nose and eye contours, and a chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment. This N95 disposable respirator mask is ideal for long-wear in multiple applications!
*Orders of 3M N95's are Non-Cancellable & Non-Returnable.
The 3M™ 9210+ N95 Aura™ Particulate Respirator provides reduced eyewear fogging with an innovative design meant to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel. These flat-fold disposable respirator masks are comfortable and convenient!
Details of 3MM9210PLUS:
- NIOSH APPROVED: N95 for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles like dust and smoke.
- REDUCED EYEWEAR FOGGING: Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- COMFORTABLE: Braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimize pulling of hair
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and Novel coronavirus
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Color: White
- Size: Universal Size
- Packaging: Bag of 20 or Case of 240
Applications of 3MM9210PLUS:
- Processing of Minerals
- Textile Operations
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
3M Coronavirus Official Information
- 3M Product Availability Update re: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Technical Bulletin - January 2020
- CDC Official Coronavirus Outbreak Page
- Respiratory Protection for Airborne Exposures to Biohazards
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning: Practical Considerations for Respirator Use in a Health Care Setting
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
FAST EASY SAVINGS
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.
We had previously ordered the 3M 9010 masks, which have apparently been discontinued, and those worked pretty well for me (female, small face and tender ears).
Our most recent order were the Aura style, and this is truly comfortable for me to wear. The airspace inside this design is larger, which means my nose doesn't get as hot (which has always caused an immediate and continued drippy nose over my lifetime); and the mask top flap itself lies over my nose but the middle portion does not rub against and stimulate the tip of it (which also causes immediate and continued drippy nose).
Just this in itself is a big improvement, but in addition the foam strip along the top flap edge provides a complete air intake seal that was not complete (and a bit worrisome) with the previous design.
The 2 flaps + middle portion design is also much more comfortable in wearing for extended periods of time. (I'm a home health RN and have visits ranging in length from 1 to 12 hours, depending on the patient, and I have my mask on from getting out of my car before entering the home, to getting back into my car after leaving the home.)
I have much less of the drippy nose problem now, usually only briefly when I'm outside in the heat with it on until getting inside with cooler air, and as I am able to wear it with good fit with both of the elastics going around the back of my neck, it is comfortable to wear all day long.
This is the best one yet, and with the total of price of the case + tax and shipping, the cost per mask was $1.12, IIRC. That was the best price/mask and best protection I was able to find that fit within our budget.
5 stars across the board from me.
At last these are available again! I like the fold flat design and individual packaging, as they are easy to put in a pocket instead of having to carry one around when not needed. And they are soft against the face, unlike some that are made of a stiff material and are uncomfortable. These are also better than most at keeping my glasses from fogging. Great product!
Safety Main Hi-Vis
Most Popular of our Lightweight Jackets, Nitrile Gloves, Safety Vests and Fire Gear Bags
Fast Easy Savings! FAST because only the Best Sellers are shown. EASY because you can filter by brand. SAVINGS because it takes less time and money to checkout.
Multi-Purpose Gloves, Nitrile Gloves, Cut Resistant Gloves, Chemical Resistant Gloves, Fire Gloves, Welding Gloves, Electrical Gloves and more