Checkers Heavy Truck and Construction Rubber Wheel Chock
The 915 Series Rubber Wheel Chocks are ideal for heavy trucks, trailers and construction equipment. The ribbed pyramid design provides a sure grip on virtually any surface.
- For heavy trucks, trailers and road construction equipment
- Durable rubber construction
- Resistant to damage from UV, moisture, salt and oils
- Eye bolt for ropes or chains
- Either side of wheel chock can be positioned against the tire
OSHA SPECIFIES 1910.178 (k) Trucks and railroad cars. (1) the brakes of highway trucks shall be set and wheel chocks placed under the rear wheels to prevent the trucks from rolling while they are boarded with powered industrial trucks.
- Length-11.5 in. (292 mm)
- Width-10 in. (254 mm)
- Height-7.25 in. (184 mm)
- Weight-20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.