Allegro 9285-01 Nova 2000 Blasting Helmet Low Pressure System
The Allegro Nova is your number one choice Abrasive Sand Blasting Helmet built for reliable, durable use and increased worker productivity. The complete One-Worker blasting helmet system provides a portable air source for one user. It includes a Nova Helmet (product# ALLNV20-00), Ambient Air Pump (product# 9821) and 50' Air Supply Line Hose (product# ALL2035).
- Wrap around wide angle inner and outer lens for wide field of vision
- Removable lens frame with secured strong latch
- The rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust
- Meets NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside the helmet
- Multi-layered sound dampening foam minimizes noise
- Weight is 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg) which makes for better comfort
- 28" (71.1 cm) nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive
- 5 3/8" (13.65cm) hanging strap on top of helmet for easy storage and cleaning
- Non-toxic PVC inner and outer material
- 33" (83.8cm) heavy duty abrasion resistant flexible breathing tube
- Located behind the helmet to provide extra comfort
- High impact Polycarbonate
- 8 11/16" (22.06cm) X 4 3/4" (12.06cm)
- Clear co-polyester
- 8 11/16" (22.98cm) X 5 1/8" (13.01cm)
- Replacement lens peel offs
Note: This system does not require a compressor, the provided pump generates a low pressure air source.
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.