Shelby 5281 FLEX Structural Fire Glove, Wristlet Cuff, Pack of 6
Shelby 5281 FLEX Structural Fire Glove, Wristlet Cuff, Gold Color - Pack of 6
The Shelby 5281 Structural Fire Glove is made from split cowhide that is abrasion resistant and will protect your hands against extreme temperatures. Featuring CROSSTECH® DIRECT GRIP® glove insert that resist blood, bodily fluids and other common chemicals. Additionally, these gloves also come with cotton and self-extinguishing fleece (SEF) thermal lining for the best possible protection. The gauntlet style cuff extends 2” beyond the wrist crease for enhanced safety from surface scrapes and debris. This glove is Certified NFPA 1971 - 2013 edition for Structural Fire Fighting.
- Ultra-soft 3.5 - 3.75 oz. heavyweight, Fire Retardant split cowhide for durable protection and an enhanced grip
- GORE™ CROSSTECH film technology barrier for the highest level of protection against liquid penetration
- Kevlar and Lenzing Tech Fleece thermal lining is soft, comfortable, and ultra moisture-wicking
- Gun cut design with wing thumb construction for superior mobility and comfort
- Nomex Wristlet with leather wrist pull for added protection against high heat and debris
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL & J
- Minimum Order: 6 Pair
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
|Sub Category||Structural Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.