3M™ Versaflo™ M-407 Respiratory Helmet Assembly with Premium Visor and Flame Resistant Shroud
3M M-Series Helmet with Premium Visor and Flame Resistant Shroud 3MMM-407 The Versaflo M-407 Premium flame resistant headgear from 3M combines OSHA approved respiratory protection, ANSI approved eye protection, and head protection into one lightweight piece. This headgear was designed to be as comfortable as it is versatile. Adjustable air deflectors allow the wearer to control the direction of airflow inside the helmet. The articulating ratchet suspension allows headgear to be customized to each user. Parts are easily removable, which makes maintenance simple. The new visor design provides excellent peripheral and downward vision with little distortion. Suitable for a variety of applications such as manufacturing, automotive assembly, or foundries.
The Veraflo M-407 Helmet Assembly is ready to use right out of the box! This assembly features a flame resistant shroud for extra protection of the neck and shoulders. Also features a helmet, premium visor and premium shield. Used with an approved air source, M-400 Series helmets provide respiratory (OSHA APF=1000) and limited head (ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type 1 Class G) and eye (ANSI Z87.1-2010) protection. Air source and breathing tube sold separately.
- Flame resistant shroud
- Premium faceshield
- Premium visor
- Adjustable airflow
- Articulating ratchet suspension
- Style: 3M Versaflo Respiratory Helmet Assembly M-407, with Premium Visor and Flame Resistant Shroud
- Category of Uses: Respiratory Protection
- Category of Equipment: Helmets & Faceshields, Supplied Air Systems
- Type: Powered & Supplied Air Respirators
- CFM Capacity per Minute: 50 CFM, 100 CFM
- Color: Gray
- Headgear Type: Helmet with Faceshield
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: Headgear
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Painting, Metal Repair, Cleaning
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, General Manufacturing
- Supplied Air Respirator Style: W-Series Fixed Panels, Versaflo AP-600 Portable Panels, Low-Pressure Portable Ambient Pump, MST Portable and Fixed Panels
- Style: Helmet
- Air Sources Approved With: GVP PAPR, Breath Easy PAPR, Versaflo TR-300 PAPR, Adflo PAPR, V-Series Supplied Air Valves
- US OSHA Assigned Protection Factor: 1000
- Additional US Certification (Eye & Face Protection): ANSI Z87.1-2010(Z87+)
- Additional US Certification (Head Protection): ANSI Z89.1-2009 (Type 1, Class G)
- Visor: M-927 Premium Visor
- Visor Material: Coated Polycarbonate (Silicone Hard Coat)
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.