Masterlock Xenoy 410 Yellow Safety Padlocks - Keyed Alike
Xenoy® Safety Padlocks are designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications by safety directors. Distinctive Xenoy® safety padlocks are durable, standardized, substantial and identifiable for OSHA 1910.147 compliance. Padlocks weigh only 4 ounces, making them easy to carry large amounts. They provide excellent corrosion resistance and are temperature tested from -70°F to +350°F.
Sealed keying system ensures your safety lockout system stays pure by preventing haphazard rekeying and the accidental introduction of duplicate key codes. Your facility's padlocks can be key charted to ensure no duplicate keys numbers are supplied and accidentally handed out to multiple employees. Box includes 6 each yellow padlocks.
- Keyed alike 6 pin tumbler cylinder
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Xenoy lock body
- Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- 1 1/2" wide, 1 3/4" tall
- 1 1/2" shackle height
- Includes write-on "Danger" and "Property Of:" labels
- 1/4" diameter plated metal shackle
- UV stable
- Silicone free
- Includes 1 key per padlock
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.