3M 6006 Multi Acid Gas/Organic Vapor Cartridge (1 Pair)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Multi Acid Gas/Organic Vapor Cartridge 3MM6006
This 3M 6006 cartridge is NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine or formaldehyde. Can be used with 3M 2000 Series Filters and 3M 7093 Filter (both require 3m 502 Filter Adapter) or 3M 5N11 and 5P71 Filter (both require 3M 501 Filter Retainer). The 3M 6006 cartridge fits 3M Full and Half Facepiece Respirators. When properly fitted, cartridges and filters help provide protection from most chemical contaminants making it easy to standardize any 3M Elastometric facepieces as your brand for respiratory protection.
Use in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals. When properly fitted, the 3M 6006 cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide (escape only), ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- Style: 3M Multi Acid Gas/Organic Vapor Cartridge 6006, Respiratory Protection
- Multi gas and vapor cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
- Brand: 3M Signature Products
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Cartridge
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/Ammonia/Methylamine/Formaldehyde
- Height : 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Olive
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Product Type: Cartridge
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- US Military Spec: No
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
COMPATIBLE 3M PARTICULATE FILTERS AND GAS/VAPOR CARTRIDGES (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Particulate Filters and Gas/Vapor Cartridges|
|3MM60921||Cartridge/Filter, Organic Vapor/P100|
|3MM60922||Cartridge/Filter, Acid Gas/P100|
|3MM60923||Cartridge/Filter, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/P100|
|3MM60925||Cartridge/Filter, Formaldehyde/Organic Vapor/P100|
|3MM60928||Cartridge/Filter, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/P100|
|3MM60929||Cartridge/Filter, Mercury Vapor/Chlorine Gas/P100|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.