3M 8210 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask, Box of 20
3M™ 8210 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask, White Color, Universal Size – Box of 20
The 3M™ 8210 N95 Particulate Respirator is a NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved mask for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency. This disposable respirator is designed for use with particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. 3M™ 8210 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask respirator can also aid in reducing inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles however cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. Featuring 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing, this respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Featuring advanced electrostatic media designed for ease of breathing, a two-strap design with welded point attachment for a secure fit, and seal with cushioning nose foam for long-wear comfort!
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Coronavirus Protection - filters airborne Coronavirus, as well as mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- (Cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease)
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Color: White
- Packaging: Box of 20
- Mask Type: N95
- Dry Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing,
- Lead Abatement
- Mining, Oil & Gas
- General Manufacturing
3M Coronavirus Official Information
- 3M Product Availability Update re: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Technical Bulletin - January 2020
- CDC Official Coronavirus Outbreak Page
- Respiratory Protection for Airborne Exposures to Biohazards
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning: Practical Considerations for Respirator Use in a Health Care Setting
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.