3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX 06-0600-30SW, SideWindows Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX Shade 5, 8-13
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX 3MM06-0600-30SW with Side Windows Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX Shades 5, 8-13
3M's 9100 FX combines legendary Speedglas quality and auto darkening technology with an innovative wide-view grinding visor to give welders an all-in-one solution for more flexibility, precision and efficiency.
With a wide grinding visor and excellent field of view in all directions, this exceptionally clear welding helmet is designed with a smooth flip-up pivot mechanism assures effortless transition from welding to grinding modes. This Welding Helmet 9100 FX features a flip-up 9100XX dark shade 5, 8-13 auto-darkening filter assembly, shade 5 SideWindows and a clear 8 in x 4.25 in (200 mm x 110 mm) faceshield. For Stick, MIG and TIG processes, grinding and torch cutting. Its revolutionary welding helmet system from 3M features a flip-up auto-darkening filter assembly that can be lifted to expose a clear 8 in x 4.25 in (200 mm x 110 mm) faceshield for precision weld prep and grinding.
Also included is new air exhaust vents help reduce fogging and highly adjustable suspension. The Speedglas Welding Helmet is designed to offer the best quality, comfort and top performance.
- Style: 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX 06-0600-30SW, with SideWindows Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX Shades
- Speedglas 9100XX auto-darkening filter (dark shades 5, 8-13)
- Sensitivity adjustment allows for use with all Stick, MIG and TIG processes, also has grinding and torch cutting modes
- Shade 5 SideWindows increase peripheral view
- Aerodynamic exhaust vent technology
- Standard head cover included
- Exceptionally large, 8" x 4.25" protective visor with 105 degree viewing angle significantly increases user's field of view in all directions
- Smooth flip-up pivot mechanism allows for effortless one-handed use and quick transition between welding and grinding modes
- Compatible with all 3M Speedglas 9100 Auto Darkening Filters
- Includes SideWindows with exclusive Shade 5 filters allow you to see others working around you
- Meets the mechanical strength requirements of EN 175 level "B" and ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Includes spark deflector and optional flame-resistant extended ear and neck protection accessory for added protection from welding hazards
- Front and side air exhaust vents minimize fogging and enhance comfort, particularly during extended use
- Compatible with most 3M disposable respirators and select 3M reusable respirators
- Brand: Speedglas
- ADF Shade Range: None
- ADF Viewing Area (H x W): 2.84x2 inches
- Battery Life: 2000 hours
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Headgear Type: Welding Helmet with Grinding Visor
- Product Series: 9100 Series Welding Helmets
- Purpose: Welding
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Metal Repair
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Sensitivity: 5 Level (TIG>1A &MIG/MAG, Stick)
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2010
- User Type: Professional
- Welding Features: Advanced Headgear
- Welding Process: Grinding
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.