3M™ AcoustiCAL AC-300 Calibrator
3M AcoustiCAL Calibrator 3MMAC-300 The 3M AcoustiCAL Calibrator AC-300 is a Type 1 calibrator for use with 3M Sound Level Meters and Noise Dosimeters.
- Specifically designed for field calibration of 3M sound level meters and noise dosimeters across a wide range of temperature, humidity and pressure conditions
- Produces two signals, 250 Hz or 1,000 Hz at a sound pressure level of 114dB
- Simply insert the microphone of your instrument, select the correct signal from the one-button keypad and calibrate
- Conforms to the requirements of IEC 60942 (2003-01) for sound calibrators and ANSI S1.40-2006 (R2011): specifications and verification procedures for sound level meters
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M AcoustiCAL Calibrator AC-300
- Series: Quest
- Product Type: Dosimeter Accessory
- Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator with two frequency levels and one sound pressure level
- Generates two settings with either 250 Hz or 1000 Hz at a sound pressure level of 114dB.
- Single On/Off/Function key assures ease of use
- Makes Calibrations fast and trouble-free Designed for Efficient Operation
- Low battery icon indicates when replacement is needed to help prevent service interruption
- Auto-OFF function powers down 4 minutes after last key press, reducing power drain and maximizing battery life (approximately 18 hours) Conforms to Standards
- Enables confident use in a wide range of applications and conditions
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60942 (2003) for sound calibrators and ANSI S1.40-2006 (R2011) for sound calibrators
Conformance To Standards:
- Specifications and Verification Procedures for Sound Calibrators: ANSI S1.40-2006 (R2011)
- Electroacoustics, Sound Calibrator/Class 1: IEC 60942 (2003); CE, RoHS, WEEE, C-Tick Physical Characteristics:
- Size: 3.9" (L) x 2.3" (W) x1.8" (D) / 10 cm (L) x 5.8 cm (W) x 4.6 cm (D)
- Weight: 6 oz (0.17 kg)] Outputs:
- Frequency: 250 Hz and 1,000 Hz, +/- 0.5% with expanded uncertainty in environmental conditions
- Sound Pressure Level: 114.0 dB re 20μPa (1 Pa = 1 N/m2)] Power:
- Battery Type: 1 x 9v Alkaline Battery (ANSI/NEDA 1604A, IEC 6LR61)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 Hours (@ 1 kHz) Operating Environment Conditions:
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Pressure Range: 65kPa to 108kPa (19 to 32 inches of Hg) Approximately 11,500 ft to -2,000 ft elevation relative to sea level (3,500 m to -600m)
- Relative Humidity Range: 10% to 90%, non-condensing Storage Environmental Conditions:
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C) with battery removed
- Storage Humidity Range: 0% to 90%, non-condensing
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.